An update to the tools I use:
- Task Manager – GoodTask + Reminders – I might be moving over to Omnifocus and Reminders. It is dependent on what is best for my workflow.
- Text Editor – Nova – Also using BBEDIT…torn between these two!
- Terminal App – Terminal – I have been using iTerm and continue to return to Terminal.app as it is on all the macOS devices I use.
- Automation App – Hazel
- Online Backup Service – Backblaze
- Backup Application – Carbon Copy Cloner
- Reddit App – Apollo
- Podcast App – Castro – Starting to use Overcast.fm more due to the fact that I don’t see as much support / forward momentum with the Castro app.
- Camera App – Halide
- Scanning App – Scan Thing
- Document Scanning App – Notes
- Game – Magic Arena – Too many games to list right now! I have cut down on my gaming time to focus on creating more content.
iOS and macOS
- Twitter App – Tweetbot – Also started using Twitterriffic…trying to figure out which one I like using more…with Elon Musk’s purchase (whenever that happens) I am bit worried about the 3rd party support for the platform.
- Password Manager – 1Password
- Package Tracking App – Parcel – Since the developer of Deliveries stated they will not be fully supporting their application anymore (not their fault…the changes that all the shipping companies put the devs through makes it difficult to maintain), I need to find a replacement application. For now, Parcel is this application…it might meet the same fate as Deliveries later down the road.
- Calendar App – Fantastical
- Recipe Manager – Mela
- RSS Reader – Reeder
- Read Later Application – Reeder
- Email Application – Mail.app
- Quick Note App – Tot and Drafts
- Camera – Fujifilm X-Pro 3
- Secondary Camera – Fujifilm X-S10 – Using this one for video recording.
- Keyboard – Keychron Q1
- Dock – CalDigit TS4 – The CalDigit TS4 has replaced my OWC Thunderbolt Pro Dock. Let me know if you want to purchase my old dock from me!
- Mouse – Ploopy Trackball Mouse
- Universal Remote – Sofabaton Remote
- Laptop – 14″ MacBook Pro
- Physical Scanner – Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300
- Daily Use Backpack – Pakt Travel Backpack
- Travel Backpack – Peak Design Travel Backpack
- Tech Pouch – Peak Design Tech Pouch
- 3D Printer – Ender 3 v2 3D Printer
- Watch – Apple Watch S6
- Phone – iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Printer – HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw – This one can’t be purchased anymore yet it is still in use in the KoAbe household!
- iPhone Battery Pack – Apple iPhone Battery Pack
- iPhone Battery Pack – Anker MagSafe Battery Pack + Stand
- Board Game – Unsettled Board Game
- Indoor Grill – Ninja Foodi Indoor Grill
- Pressure Cooker – Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker
- Convection Oven – Ninja Foodi Convection Oven
- Pen – Tactile Turn Pens
- Analog Task Management – Ugmonk Analog Task Tracking System
Leave a Reply