An update on my current load-out:
- Task Manager – GoodTask + Reminders – GoodTask is still my favorite task manager as it integrates with Reminders.
- Text Editor – Nova – Also using BBEDIT…torn between these two! (This hasn’t changed)
- Terminal App – Terminal – It is always nice to use the built in applications as they present on all macOS devices.
- Automation App – Hazel
- Online Backup Service – Backblaze
- Backup Application – Carbon Copy Cloner
- Reddit App – Apollo
- Podcast App – Mimir – Fantastic support and the app works really well. Mimir is now my primary podcast app and is continuously being improved.
- Camera App – Halide – The best (IMHO) camera app on iOS.
- Scanning App – Scan Thing
- Document Scanning App – Notes
- Game – Magic Arena – Too many games to list right now! I have cut down on my gaming time to focus on creating more content.
iOS and macOS
- Twitter App – Tweetbot – I am starting to test the Spring Twitter application per a recommendation from a colleague. I am still formulating my thoughts about it!
- Password Manager – 1Password
- Package Tracking App – Parcel – This application was a life-saver during the holiday season in helping me keep track of gifts being shipped all over the world.
- Calendar App – Calendar.app – I have been utilizing more of standard built-in iOS applications so BusyCal has taken a backseat for now. We will see if I return to that application or possibly Fantastical.
- Recipe Manager – Mela
- RSS Reader – Reeder
- Read Later Application – Reeder
- Email Application – Mail.app
- Quick Note App – Tot
- Note Taking App – Obsidian – Obsidian not only lets me take notes it functions as a task manager and many more thing due to the plugins that are available. It is also cross-platform and runs very well. I have not decided if this application will be part of my permanent workflow.
- Camera – Fujifilm X-H2s
- Keyboard – Keychron Q1
- Dock – CalDigit TS4 – The CalDigit TS4 has replaced my OWC Thunderbolt Pro Dock. It did have a hiccup and CalDigit support has been on top of it in getting me a replacement.
- Universal Remote – Sofabaton Remote
- Laptop – 14” MacBook Pro
- Physical Scanner – Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300
- Daily Use Backpack – Pakt Travel Backpack
- Travel Backpack – Peak Design Travel Backpack
- Camera Backpack – Shimoda Explore V2 35
- Tech Pouch – Peak Design Tech Pouch
- 3D Printer – Ender 3 v2 3D Printer – My Anker Make M5 3D Printer arrived DOA so I am currently dealing with customer support to get it fixed. The Ender 3D printer will be retired until I can get the Anker M5 working.
- Watch – Apple Watch Ultra
- Phone – iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Printer – HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw – This one can’t be purchased anymore yet it is still in use in the KoAbe household!
- iPhone Battery Pack – Apple iPhone Battery Pack
- iPhone Battery Pack – Anker MagSafe Battery Pack + Stand